From baly...@tin.it
Subject symbol
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2004 16:07:22 GMT
Hello,
i'm beginner and i want to compile my portlet.
Is there a way for down laod every package for jetspeed and compile my
simple portlet ?

during the compilation javac ask me other class for resolve other symbol
remember
that org.apache.ecs.StringElement ecc.ecc are in my classpath.

thanks

-- Filippo

package it.balyfix.portal.portlets;

import org.apache.jetspeed.portal.portlets.AbstractPortlet;
import org.apache.turbine.util.RunData;
import org.apache.ecs.ConcreteElement;
import org.apache.ecs.StringElement;

public class HelloWorldPortlet extends AbstractPortlet
{
  public ConcreteElement getContent (RunData runData)
  {
    return (new StringElement ("Hello World test!"));
  }
}