From Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>
Subject Re: [Notice] Moving Committers to Emeritus status
Date Sun, 17 Oct 2004 14:58:47 GMT
El dom, 17-10-2004 a las 14:59 +0200, Raphaël Luta escribió:
> Following the adoption of the Emeritus committer policy by the Portals
> PMC, I propose that we move to actually implement it for Jetspeed
> repositories.
>
> Here is the list of current committers that I believe should be moved to
> emeritus based on their current participation to the project:
> jon          Jon Stevens
> prickett     Jeff Prickett
> brekke       Jeff Brekke
> ingo         Ingo Schuster
> shesmer      Stefan Hesmer
> nacho        Ignacio Ortega
> akempf       Andreas Kempf
> kimptoc      Chris Kimpton
> jvanzyl      Jason Van Zyl
> ggolden      Glenn Golden
> aurelien     Aurélien Pernoud
> rubys        Sam Ruby
>
> For information, the other current active committers are:
> sgala        Santiago Gala
> taylor       David Sean Taylor
> raphael      Raphael Luta
> paulsp       Paul Spencer
> morciuch     Marc Orciuch
> weaver       Scott Weaver
> jford        Jeremy Ford
> jyang,       Jun Yang
> dlestrat     David Le Strat
> rogerrut     Roger Ruttimann
> ate          Ate Douma
> shinsuke     Shinsuke Sugaya
>
> If anybody believes, there's a mistake in this list please let me know,
> else I'll forward the emritus list to the infrastructure team to remove
> committ and JIRA access and I'll update the Jetspeed site accordingly.

I agree.

I can take care of CVS, it is just checkout of CVSROOT module and
modification of avail. Not for Subversion, unless someone enlighten me.

Before sending this to infra, I would send CC of the list to the apache
addresses of the implied people to give them advanced notice of the
changes.

Regards
--
Santiago Gala <sgala@hisitech.com>