From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Guestbook integration?
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 23:20:33 GMT
Harald Ommang wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Has anyone integrated Jetspeed (1.x) with any kind of
> guestbook implementation? Any pointers?
>
> Harald

Sounds like a great idea for a portlet, and maybe we can add it to our
portlet suite.

Actually this brings up a topic I've been wanting to discuss.
Im going to start working on porting some of the basic J1 portlets:

- Database Browser
- RSS, BBC
- Stock Quote

And I was wondering how others felt about having sub-projects for
portlet applications?

Perhaps  sub-projects based on a theme, such as:

- Accessory Portlet Apps
	- guestbook
	- bookmark
	- calculator
	- address book
	- scheduler
	- stockquote

- Syndication Portlet Apps
	- RSS
	- BBC
	- Weather

- ...

Not really sure where the Database Browser portlet fits in, since it can
be used in many vertical applications for basing other portlets on

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software