From Jaq Marit <ictr...@slu.edu.ph>
Subject Re: HW_App with J1.6-dev/Fusion
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2004 08:04:09 GMT
I guess I have found the problem: the column RESOURCE_BUNDLE doesn't exist in
the table PORTLET_DEFINITION created by the jetspeed2:db.create goal (Fusion).
II don't find this column in Jetspeed2 either.  So I guess there must be
something wrong...

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Column not found: RESOURCE_BUNDLE in
statement
[INSERT INTO PORTLET_DEFINITION
(ID,PORTLET_IDENTIFIER,NAME,CLASS_NAME,APPLICATION_ID,EXPIRATION_CACHE,RESOURCE_BUNDLE,PREFERENCE_VALIDATOR)
VALUES
(1,'HelloPortlet','HelloPortlet','org.apache.jetspeed.portlet.helloworld.HelloWorld',1,'-1',NULL,NULL)
]
	at org.hsqldb.Trace.getError(Unknown Source)
	at org.hsqldb.jdbcResultSet.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at org.hsqldb.jdbcConnection.executeStandalone(Unknown Source)
	at org.hsqldb.jdbcConnection.execute(Unknown Source)
	at org.hsqldb.jdbcStatement.fetchResult(Unknown Source)
	at org.hsqldb.jdbcStatement.executeUpdate(Unknown Source)
	at org.hsqldb.jdbcPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:101)
	... 31 more