From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-jetspeed-2/applications/localeselector/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/portlets/localeselector/resources LocaleSelectorResources_nl.properties LocaleSelectorResources_en.properties LocaleSelectorResources.properties LocaleSelectorResources_ja.properties
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 16:19:22 GMT

On Aug 9, 2004, at 6:45 AM, Scott T. Weaver wrote:

> Hi Luiz,
>
> Just submit a patch to the list.
>
> Luiz Esmiralha wrote:
>
>> Hi, David!
>>
>> I found the properties files that need to be translated. Its just a
>> matter of creating a new one with the proper suffix and then
>> translating all the messages, right? AFter that, how do I send you
>> the files for commit?

Yes, right. I committed japanese, english and french examples for the
Pick A Number portlet. By using the LocaleSelector, you can change
between these 3 languages and see the text on the Pick A Number portlet
change.
The entire J2 Portal needs localization, Shinsuke and are planning on
working on the soon.