From Randy Watler <rwat...@finali.com>
Subject Jetspeed2 Page Profiler/Locator Status
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2004 22:32:38 GMT
David/Scott/All,

Looking at the Jetspeed2 CVS HEAD, it appears that the profiler/locator
system is not active and instead PSML pages are pulled directly from the
page-manager. There were also one or two "under construction" comments
that have also supported this conclusion.

Assuming I have not missed anything obvious, I am wondering where this
support stands? Since we will need group/role profiling at a minimum
before we can roll out a production Jetspeed2 implementation, I would
certainly be willing to help out in the coding, debugging, or any other
capacity if my efforts would be welcome.

Let me know what I can do.

Randy Watler