From "Scott T. Weaver" <scotts-jetspeed-l...@binary-designs.net>
Subject Re: [J2] CVS HEAD is broken. MyFaces api's are not available in remote repos.
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2004 15:23:43 GMT
Never mind, I am a bumbling idiot. I was building with "maven -o" duh!

David Sean Taylor wrote:

> On Aug 18, 2004, at 7:27 AM, Scott T. Weaver wrote:
>
>> CVS HEAD is broken due to the fact that none of the MyFaces api's are
>> available in any remote repos. Could someone send the required jar
>> files to David (Taylor) so he can put them up in the Bluesunrise
>> repository.
>>
> Which ones are missing?
> Its building for me, I just did a clean build last night:
>
> http://www.bluesunrise.com/maven/myfaces/jars/
>
> Did you cvs update this morning?
> ,Jeremy put in a late patch to build the faces bridge during allBuild

*           Scott T. Weaver               *
*         <weaver@apache.org>             *
*     <http://www.einnovation.com>        *
*   Apache Jetspeed Enterprise Portal     *
*     Apache Pluto Portlet Container      *
* OpenEditPro, Website Content Management *
*     <http://www.openeditpro.com>        *