From "Scott T. Weaver" <scotts-jetspeed-l...@binary-designs.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-jetspeed-2/applications/localeselector/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/portlets/localeselector/resources LocaleSelectorResources_nl.properties LocaleSelectorResources_en.properties LocaleSelectorResources.properties LocaleSelectorResources_ja.properties
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 13:45:47 GMT
Hi Luiz,

Just submit a patch to the list.

Luiz Esmiralha wrote:

> Hi, David!
>
> I found the properties files that need to be translated. Its just a
> matter of creating a new one with the proper suffix and then
> translating all the messages, right? AFter that, how do I send you the
> files for commit?
>
> Thanks,
> Luiz Esmiralha
>
> David Sean Taylor wrote:
>

>> On Aug 5, 2004, at 9:16 AM, Massimiliano Dessì wrote:
>>
>>> Where they are the files to translate ?
>>>
>> Watch for my upcoming commits later today
>> The example of how to do so will be there
>> Basically it involves added localized resources to a portlet
>> application in the JSR 168 standard way
>> So this will be a good lesson for us all
>>
>> This is cool .. we already have volunteers for Portuguese and Italian !
>>
>> --
>> David Sean Taylor
>> Bluesunrise Software
>> david@bluesunrise.com
>> [office]   +01 707 773-4646
>> [mobile] +01 707 529 9194

*           Scott T. Weaver              *
*         <weaver@apache.org>            *
*     <http://www.einnovation.com>       *
*   Apache Jetspeed Enterprise Portal    *
*     Apache Pluto Portlet Container     *
* OpenEditPro, Website Content Mangement *
*     <http://www.openeditpro.com>       *