From ictr...@slu.edu.ph
Subject Where to drop external jar files
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 06:16:01 GMT

where should we drop other external jar files (like jdbc drivers) so that when
we 'maven war' they will be included in the war file?  i tried dropping them in
the following locations but to no avail...
  {jetspeedhome}/lib
                /build/lib

i figured this out when i tried to use oracle db and i keep on getting errors
when importing psml files to my db and i get 'no suitable driver' errors just
because the war file didn't include my jdbc drivers.  is there a way on how to
avoid adding external files into the exploded directory everytime we deploy?
or am i missing some things here?

thanks in advance.

--jaq