From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: [J2] Site updated, new reports
Date Sat, 24 Jul 2004 19:53:00 GMT

Paul Spencer wrote:

> Ate,
> Since the site was generated after a "cvs update" you must not have
> commit the changes.  Please commit the changes and I will refresh the site.

Paul,
If you look at the cvs history of J2/site/xdocs/gettting-started.html you will
see I did commit my changes yesterday and the day before that.
The html file you put up was based on a version before that (it still said Maven
1.0-RC3 was required).

Anyways, I've already updated the site for this file.

But, if you did an cvs-update before generation then something must have gone
wrong there and then maybe other files on your system are also not up to date?

Regards,

Ate