From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: Using Eclipse 3.0 extssh to connect to cvs.apache.org
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 21:48:39 GMT
Thanks for the reply Tim.

My experiences are slightly different from yours.
I didn't have the problem of losing the connection properties/configuration
after closing Eclipse.
I am prompted for my key passphrase when I try to refresh/access the cvs
repository. But, when I try to do an commit I am *not* prompted again for the
key passphrase but receive the following errors:

The server reported an error while performing the "cvs commit" command.
    jakarta-jetspeed-2: cvs server: Pre-commit check failed
    jakarta-jetspeed-2: cvs [server aborted]: correct above errors first!

No further information is provided with the errors.

So I'm at a loss how to proceed with this. Maybe I should post a question in
some eclipse list...