From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Using Eclipse 3.0 extssh to connect to cvs.apache.org
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:36:52 GMT
After I upgraded to the latest Eclipse I thought of trying out extssh for
connecting to cvs.apache.org (using ssh key pair, *not* my password).
This works beautifully for retrieving but fails for committing.

I now resolved back to using a localhost tunnel with Putty which also works
great but requires an extra step to set it up.
If possible I'd like to use the extssh connection so anymore knows if/how to get
this working?

Regards,

Ate Douma