From "Scott T. Weaver" <scotts-jetspeed-l...@binary-designs.net>
Subject [J2:VOTE] Using the java.security.acl implementation
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:15:19 GMT
Just want to get everyones input on implementing the java.security.acl
api for supporting ACLs in J2.  I think this may have been discussed
before, but I think we need to make a decision so we can move forward
with applying security to portal resources.

The interfaces for java.security.acl are straight forward and should
prove very easy to implement.and it should mesh very well with the
already existing security components.

Regards

*           Scott T. Weaver              *
*         <weaver@apache.org>            *
*     <http://www.einnovation.com>       *
*   Apache Jetspeed Enterprise Portal    *
*     Apache Pluto Portlet Container     *
* OpenEditPro, Website Content Mangement *
*     <http://www.openeditpro.com>       *