From Roger Ruttimann <roger.ruttim...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [J2] Startup problem
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2004 20:58:08 GMT
Fixed it.
Thanks
Roger

-----Original Message-----
From: "Scott T. Weaver" <scotts-jetspeed-list@binary-designs.net>
Sent: Jul 21, 2004 1:38 PM
To: Jetspeed Developers List <jetspeed-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [J2] Startup problem

Looks like one of my commits didn't take.  Try updating
JetspeedRequestContext now.

Roger Ruttimann wrote:

>With the latest head from J2 I get the following error at startup:
>
>2004-07-21 13:14:00,206 [http8083-Processor4] ERROR org.apache.jetspeed.engine.PicoEngine
- JetspeedEngine unable to service request: org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.PipelineException:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: org.apache.jetspeed.request.JetspeedRequestContext.getContentDispatcher()
cannot be invoked until the property dispatcher has been set.
>org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.PipelineException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: org.apache.jetspeed.request.JetspeedRequestContext.getContentDispatcher()
cannot be invoked until the property dispatcher has been set.
>	at org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.AggregatorValve.invoke(AggregatorValve.java:51)
>
>Any ideas?
>
>Roger

*           Scott T. Weaver              *
*         <weaver@apache.org>            *
*     <http://www.einnovation.com>       *
*   Apache Jetspeed Enterprise Portal    *
*     Apache Pluto Portlet Container     *
* OpenEditPro, Website Content Mangement *
*     <http://www.openeditpro.com>       *