From ictr...@slu.edu.ph
Subject Re: jetspeed 2 failed to build
Date Sat, 31 Jul 2004 11:31:50 GMT
i am having the same problem.  please tell me if i am missing something.

"so you replaced the downloaded hsqldb*.jar, recompiled j2, redeployed, and
restarted tomcat" or

"you replaced the deployed hsqldb*.jar in tomcat, and restarted tomcat"

i am still getting the same "Unable to create engine" error.  thanks for the
help :)