From "giluka" <gmartore...@sivaspa.com>
Subject Re: [J2] Startup problem
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:21:17 GMT
i've fix removing only SESSIONS.ser file everytime in folder work/org/apache/jsp
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Roger Ruttimann
  To: Jetspeed Developers List
  Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 10:58 PM
  Subject: Re: [J2] Startup problem

  Fixed it.
  Thanks
  Roger

  -----Original Message-----
  From: "Scott T. Weaver" <scotts-jetspeed-list@binary-designs.net>
  Sent: Jul 21, 2004 1:38 PM
  To: Jetspeed Developers List <jetspeed-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

  Looks like one of my commits didn't take.  Try updating
  JetspeedRequestContext now.

  Roger Ruttimann wrote:

  >With the latest head from J2 I get the following error at startup:
  >
  >2004-07-21 13:14:00,206 [http8083-Processor4] ERROR org.apache.jetspeed.engine.PicoEngine
- JetspeedEngine unable to service request: org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.PipelineException:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: org.apache.jetspeed.request.JetspeedRequestContext.getContentDispatcher()
cannot be invoked until the property dispatcher has been set.
  >org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.PipelineException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: org.apache.jetspeed.request.JetspeedRequestContext.getContentDispatcher()
cannot be invoked until the property dispatcher has been set.
  > at org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.AggregatorValve.invoke(AggregatorValve.java:51)
  >
  >Any ideas?
  >
  >Roger

  *           Scott T. Weaver              *
  *         <weaver@apache.org>            *
  *     <http://www.einnovation.com>       *
  *   Apache Jetspeed Enterprise Portal    *
  *     Apache Pluto Portlet Container     *
  * OpenEditPro, Website Content Mangement *
  *     <http://www.openeditpro.com>       *