From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Deploying Portlets
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 17:21:54 GMT

On Jun 30, 2004, at 10:05 AM, Arnold, David wrote:

> I have not been able to find any documentation on administration of the
> Jetspeed2 portal or deployment of custom built JSR-168 compliant
> portlets.  Can someone direct me to a good reference location.

To deploy a Portlet Application WAR file, drop it into the
WEB-INF/deploy directory in your deployed jetspeed web app
You can do this 'live' or when the server is down

Note that live deployment (auto-deployment) of JSR-168 portlet
applications is now supported in both J1 and J2 with the exact same
procedure described above

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software