From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: too much jdbc connection ...
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 18:08:59 GMT

On Jun 14, 2004, at 8:05 AM, giluka wrote:

> Hi,
> i use jetspeed 1.5. I've noticed that every time i refresh a page in
> my jetspeed portal many jdbc connection have launched.
> Connection with SQL like:
> SELECT TURBINE_GROUP.GROUP_ID, TURBINE_GROUP.GROUP_NAME,
> TURBINE_GROUP.OBJECTDATA FROM TURBINE_GROUP WHERE
> TURBINE_GROUP.GROUP_ID=...
>
> SELECT TURBINE_ROLE.ROLE_ID, TURBINE_ROLE.ROLE_NAME,
> TURBINE_ROLE.OBJECTDATA FROM TURBINE_ROLE WHERE
> TURBINE_ROLE.ROLE_ID=...
>
> Is there a method with wich i can use a cache system to reduce page
>
> thanks

I believe these are coming from the security checks
Its on my default, ensure  that security caching in the
JetspeedSecurity.properties is turned on:

services.JetspeedSecurity.caching.enable  = true

A stack trace of where the select statements are being executed would
help in tracking down where the SQL is being continuously executed...

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software