From "Maruthi Ravuri" <maruthirav...@hotmail.com>
Subject Inter Portlet Communication
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 10:12:40 GMT
Hello Everybody,

I have a JSP Portlet which is displaying the News Titles from mysql
database.

When i click(titles should have a link) on a particular title the
corresponding description of news should be displayed(from datbase) in a
separete(another) portlet.

My Datbase is like this ::Table name -News

These are the columns in the news table ::

Title of News-Description of news-Date(News will be sorted by date)

I could display the JSP with news titles.I dont know how to manage
interportlet communication (one JSP to another JSP)..can anybody give
guidelines who have idea in this regard?.

Thank you,

Maruthi.