From Floßmann Christoph <Christoph.Flossm...@volke-muc.de>
Subject AW: Request for Information on Portlets
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 06:44:52 GMT
Hi Maruthi,

one simple question in beyond. Do you speak german? I'm from Munich.

Chris

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Maruthi [mailto:maruthibabu_2k@yahoo.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 1. Juni 2004 18:31
An: maruthibabu_2k@yahoo.com
Betreff: Request for Information on Portlets

Hello,

Nice to hear from you.I am  Maruthi,from Dortmund,Germany,just started my Master Degree Thesis
work one week back here.I have to work on Portlets using Jetspeed Engine(I am using jakarta-tomcat-5.0.25
and jetspeed-1.5).I came to know that Standard Portlets are :: HTML Portlet,JSP Portlet,RSS
Portlet,WebPage Portlet from an online resource.

I am more interested on developing  HTML and JSP Portlets.I am not very clear how to develop
HTML,JSP Portlets in Jetspeed...i mean where to place HTML and JSP files(the exact location)
and where we have to keep the Registry Fragment Files for HTML and JSP files.How we can view
the output of the HTML,JSP portlets after registration?.
Can you please provide me detailed information regarding these things?.I am really in need
of this information to progress in my Thesis work.I will be greatful to you if you reply me
in this regard.I will be waiting for your reply.
Thank you,
Bye
Maruthi Babu Ravuri.