From Serge Huber <shub...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: [J2] Menu implementation (Offtopic)
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2004 09:18:23 GMT

One could be done is that if old browsers don't need to be supported you
could also get rid of <table> tags and do everything with <div> tags (see
http://www.csszengarden.com for examples of this).

As for putting id attributes on all tags that seems ok, but the most
important thing will be the use of classes, are usually your controls will
be marked by class rather than by id (I'm thinking for example about
portlet decorator controls for portlet mode and window state changes).

Regards,
   Serge Huber.

- -- --- -----=[ shuber2 at jahia dot com ]=---- --- -- -
www.jahia.org : A collaborative source CMS and Portal Server