From Serge Huber <shub...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: [J2] Menu implementation
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 10:12:02 GMT
At 11:46 23.06.2004, you wrote:

>In the form module we are building we have our field-labels and button
>captions in the localization resource file, and in the xml definition we
>place the resource identifier for each field or button. Then, in the init
>phase of the form, we lookup all the translated labels and captions using
>the resource identifiers. It works lika a charm.

Yes I also believe that is a good way of doing it, but I was wondering if
Ate had already come up with something. Usually the way I do it is
something like this :

<page description="Home page" descriptionKey="homePageKey">

descriptionKey could be optional, etc... I believe this is the way that the
Struts Taglib also does things.

Regards,
   Serge Huber.

- -- --- -----=[ shuber2 at jahia dot com ]=---- --- -- -