From Serge Huber <shub...@jahia.com>
Subject [J2] WARs for Security and Demo app are huge
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2004 12:50:48 GMT

Hi all,

I'm not sure if again it is my environment, but on my build the WARs for
the demo and the security PAs are 15MB each. When I look inside them it
seems like almost all of J2's dependencies are there.

The strangest thing is that the PAM PA doesn't have this problem. I've
looked into the project.xml files but I must be missing something because I
don't see what's triggering this.

Does anybody have the same problem and/or any idea as to what is causing this ?

Regards,
   Serge Huber.