From "Arnold, David" <David.Arn...@factiva.com>
Subject RE: Deploying Portlets
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 19:56:07 GMT
What version of J1 supports this deployment?

-David A.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Sean Taylor [mailto:david@bluesunrise.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 1:22 PM
To: Jetspeed Developers List
Subject: Re: Deploying Portlets

On Jun 30, 2004, at 10:05 AM, Arnold, David wrote:

> I have not been able to find any documentation on administration of
the
> Jetspeed2 portal or deployment of custom built JSR-168 compliant
> portlets.  Can someone direct me to a good reference location.

To deploy a Portlet Application WAR file, drop it into the
WEB-INF/deploy directory in your deployed jetspeed web app
You can do this 'live' or when the server is down

Note that live deployment (auto-deployment) of JSR-168 portlet
applications is now supported in both J1 and J2 with the exact same
procedure described above

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software