From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: [j2] auto deploy stack trace
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 07:47:35 GMT

On Jun 15, 2004, at 12:21 AM, Ate Douma wrote:

> You have to give scott/scott the manager role in tomcat-users.xml.
> The hotdeploy/undeploy uses Tomcat server/webapps/manager which
> requires this role:
>
>   http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/manager-howto.html
>
> My tomcat-users.xml:
>
>   <?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
>   <tomcat-users>
>     <role rolename="manager"/>
>     <user username="scott" password="scott" roles="manager"/>
>   </tomcat-users>
>
> I've discussed these issues with Scott a few days back already,
> including making these properties configurable.
> You guys don't read the list? ;-)
> See:
>   http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-74#action_36039

I think you can see, if you would read the list ;-), in my last
response that we did figure it out

So. ... I did create a user scott/scott with manager role, but it still
logs an error for me as described above:

  "No context configured to process this request" error

Perhaps its because, in my test, my web application is not named
jetspeed
When running from an application named jetspeed I do not receive this
error