From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject [J2] All: Update to maven 1.0-rc3 and new configuration build.properties
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:20:21 GMT
Hi all,

I've just checked in a cleanup of maven project.properties files using the
maven 1.0-rc3 properties inheritance feature.
Furthermore, I've normalized the public J2 configuration properties and ensured
all have now a proper reverse url prefix.
Finally, cleaned out some obsolete files and added a few Apache 2 license headers.

To be able to build the latest J2 codebase ensure you have also the latest
maven-1.0-rc3 installed.

Also, checkout the updated http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/getting-started.html
which describes the new set of configuration properties.

Regards,

Ate