From "MATSUDA Masaaki" <m.mats...@appliedjapan.com>
Subject Do you have session related problems on your site?
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2004 13:25:19 GMT
Hi, all.

Here is a question.
Is there any session related troubles from user, on Jetspeed 1.4 or 1.5?

I am developing some business using portlets. At a certain day I am asked
some question from user :
"Hey hey, I logged in another user id without logging in...I just opened
the top page of Jetspeed." or, "I don't know when, but my user id turn
into another user id in unawares..."

I wonder these trouble are about IBM WebSphere-Application-Server V5.0.

Does anybody have the same problem? Or, how do you think about deploying
into IBM WebSphere 5.0? If there is no idea, I'll try to change to Tomcat.

Regards,
MATSUDA Masaaki.