From David Le Strat <dlest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [J2] group and role hierarchy
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 01:27:26 GMT
Artem,

You are absolutely correct.  We need to tackle this,
The current implementation does not do a good job at
this yet. Patches are welcome ;)

I believe that the most common implementation is the
generalization strategy.  This should be the default
in my mind.  Supporting multiple strategies is I
believe a nice to have for now.  Thoughts?

Regards,

David.

--- "Grinshtein, Artem"