From Maruthi <maruthibabu...@yahoo.com>
Subject request for Information on Servlets/JSP portlets
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 07:40:38 GMT

Hello Everybody,

I would like to develop all my portlets from HTML and Servlets/JSP.Can i use Servlets for
developing Portlets?.I want to develop a Portlet which stores the User Registration information
in database (mySQL) using JDBC,Servlets/JSP.The frontend is HTML and i would like to use JDBC,Servlets/JSP
 and would like to connect to mySQL databse.If there is any possibility i would like to use
servlets instead of JSP.Will it work?.

I alredy developed my Servlet to connect and store the user information in databse.Can i use
that one as it is or should i change anything?.I already gone through the Jetspeed Tutorial.It
is not much descriptive.Please guide me in this regard.Thank you very much for sparing your
precious time for me.

Thanks,

Maruthi.