From Scott T Weaver <scotts-jetspeed-l...@binary-designs.net>
Subject Re: pane IDs
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 12:17:00 GMT
Try looking at the Forwards api.  I am pretty sure that is what it is
used for.

On Tue, 2004-06-29 at 19:46, Apostolidis Apostolos wrote:
>    Hi all. I have defined three panes, each of them containing 1 or 2
> portlets. The question is: if i am in one pane, how can i get the url of
> another pane?Is there any way that i can have the paneID by supplying the
> pane name????How can i iterate panes? I'm using jetspeed-1.4 along with
> JSP portlets.
>

> Thanx in advance.

*           Scott T. Weaver              *
*         <weaver@apache.org>            *
*     <http://www.einnovation.com>       *
*   Apache Jetspeed Enterprise Portal    *
*     Apache Pluto Portlet Container     *
* OpenEditPro, Website Content Mangement *
*     <http://www.openeditpro.com>       *