From Scott T Weaver <scotts-jetspeed-l...@binary-designs.net>
Subject Re: can i compress html code produced ?
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 12:34:31 GMT
You could easily write a servlet filter to do that.  If you really want
to be fancy, you can write a GZip servlet filter to compress html
content as leaves the server, as described in the article below.

http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2003/11/19/filters.html

On Wed, 2004-06-16 at 06:01, giluka wrote:
> Can i act on HTML code produced by server side before jetspeed send it to browser ?
> I would compress that code removing blank charachter, '\n' character and other reducing
page size ...

> thanks
*           Scott T. Weaver              *
*         <weaver@apache.org>            *
*     <http://www.einnovation.com>       *
*   Apache Jetspeed Enterprise Portal    *
*     Apache Pluto Portlet Container     *
* OpenEditPro, Website Content Mangement *
*     <http://www.openeditpro.com>       *