From Scott T Weaver <swea...@einnovation.com>
Subject [J2] WOO HOO! The RssPorlet from POST now works!!!!
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2004 20:04:20 GMT
Good News!

I modified the deployment a bit to be able to handle portlet.xml files
that do not contain app ids (defaults to the war file name) and portlet
ids (defaults to portlet-name).  I created a RssPortlet.psml, dropped
RssPortlet.war and BAM! RssPortlet baby!!!!

http://localhost:8080/jetspeed/portal/RssPortlet

I did not be commit the RssPortlet.war, however you can download and try
it for yourself.

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/portlet-opensrc/RssPortlet.zip?download

*           Scott T. Weaver              *
*         <weaver@apache.org>            *
*     <http://www.einnovation.com>       *
*   Apache Jetspeed Enterprise Portal    *
*     Apache Pluto Portlet Container     *
* OpenEditPro, Website Content Mangement *
*     <http://www.openeditpro.com>       *