From Raphaël Luta <raph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forwarding from one pane to another
Date Mon, 31 May 2004 08:51:19 GMT

Le 30 mai 04, à 19:37, Apostolos Apostolidis a écrit :

>    Hi all! I have defined two tab panes and i want to create a link
> that will forward the user from one pane to another. I have defined a
> javascript function that does this, but i have to declare EXPLICITLY
> the URL of the pane I want to be forwarded to like this :
>
> window.location.href =
> "http://localhost:1025/jetspeed/portal/pane_url" , where pane_url is
> the js_pane id.
>
> Is there any way i can refer to the url of the second pane
> dynamically????

I'm not sure I understand your question but if you want to have J1
generate the url for you in a JSP page
you can use the portletlink dynamic tag:

<js:portletlink jspeid="mypaneID" />

Check out the TLD in webapp/WEB-INF/templates/jsp/tld/jetspeed.tld and
related java classes for more
options.

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael@apache.org
Apache Jetspeed - Enterprise Portal in Java