From David Le Strat <dlest...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Test Failure - TestUserInfoManager
Date Tue, 18 May 2004 21:06:56 GMT
This is an issue with the registry

getPortletApplication(ObjectID)

I made some changes and added test coverage for that
method in the RegistryDirectTest2.  It passes with
HSQL.  I do not have MySql, could someone test it out
with MySql once I commit.

Thanks.

David.

--- David Sean Taylor <david@bluesunrise.com> wrote:
> Im getting a test failure
> Im using MySQL backend
>
> [org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.JdbcAccessImpl]
> ERROR: SQLException
> during the execution of the query (for a

org.apache.jetspeed.om.portlet.impl.PortletApplicationDefinitionImpl):

> Cannot convert class
> org.apache.jetspeed.util.JetspeedObjectID to SQL
> type requested due to java.lang.ClassCastException -
> null
> Cannot convert class
> org.apache.jetspeed.util.JetspeedObjectID to SQL
> type requested due to java.lang.ClassCastException -
> null
> ------------- ---------------- ---------------
> ------------- Standard Error -----------------

(org.apache.jetspeed.components.jndi.TyrexJNDIComponent).
> log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system
> properly.
> java.sql.SQLException: Cannot convert class
> org.apache.jetspeed.util.JetspeedObjectID to SQL
> type requested due to
> java.lang.ClassCastException - null
> 	at

com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.setObject(PreparedStatement.java:916)
> 	at

com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.setObject(PreparedStatement.java:937)
> 	at

org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.setObject(Delegating

> PreparedStatement.java:254)
> 	at

org.apache.ojb.broker.platforms.PlatformDefaultImpl.setObjectForStatemen

> t(Unknown Source)
> 	at

org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.StatementManager.bindStatementValue(Un

> known Source)
> 	at

org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.StatementManager.bindStatement(Unknown

>   Source)
> 	at

org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.StatementManager.bindSelectionCriteria

> (Unknown Source)
> 	at

org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.StatementManager.bindStatement(Unknown

>   Source)
> 	at

org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.StatementManager.bindStatement(Unknown

>   Source)
> 	at

org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.JdbcAccessImpl.executeQuery(Unknown

> Source)
> 	at

org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.RsIterator.<init>(Unknown
> Source)
> 	at

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.RsIteratorFactoryImpl.createRsIterator(Unknow

> n Source)
> 	at

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getRsIteratorFromQuery(

> Unknown Source)
> 	at

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getIteratorFromQuery(Un

> known Source)
> 	at

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getCollectionByQuery(Un

> known Source)
> 	at

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getCollectionByQuery(Un

> known Source)
> 	at

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getCollectionByQuery(Un

> known Source)
> 	at

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getCollectionByQuery(Un

> known Source)
> 	at

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getObjectByQuery(Unknow

> n Source)
> 	at

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.getObjectByQuery(

> Unknown Source)
> 	at

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.getObjectByQuery(

> Unknown Source)
> 	at

org.apache.jetspeed.components.persistence.store.ojb.pb.PBStore.getObjec

> tByQuery(PBStore.java:206)
> 	at

org.apache.jetspeed.components.portletregistry.PortletRegistryComponentI

mpl.getPortletApplication(PortletRegistryComponentImpl.java:177)
> 	at

org.apache.jetspeed.userinfo.impl.UserInfoManagerImpl.getUserInfoMap(Use

> rInfoManagerImpl.java:123)
> 	at

org.apache.jetspeed.userinfo.TestUserInfoManager.testSetUserInfoMap(Test

> UserInfoManager.java:157)
> 	at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
> Method)
> 	at

> a:39)
> 	at

> Impl.java:25)
> 	at
> junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:154)
> 	at
> junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:127)
> 	at

junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)
> 	at

junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:124)
> 	at
> junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:109)
> 	at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:118)
> 	at

junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:208)
> 	at

org.apache.jetspeed.components.ComponentAwareTestSuite.runTest(Component

> AwareTestSuite.java:141)
> 	at
> junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:203)
> 	at

org.apache.jetspeed.components.ComponentAwareTestSuite.run(ComponentAwar

> eTestSuite.java:108)
> 	at

org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.run(JUnitTe

> stRunner.java:325)
> 	at

org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.main(JUnitT

> estRunner.java:536)
> ------------- ---------------- ---------------
> Testcase:

testSetUserInfoMap(org.apache.jetspeed.userinfo.TestUserInfoManager):

> Caused an ERROR
> org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerSQLException:
>
> java.sql.SQLException: Cannot convert class
> org.apache.jetspeed.util.JetspeedObjectID to SQL
> type requested due to
> java.lang.ClassCastException - null
> org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerException:
> org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerSQLException:
>
> java.sql.SQLException: Cannot convert class
> org.apache.jetspeed.util.JetspeedObjectID to SQL
> type requested due to
> java.lang.ClassCastException - null
> 	at

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getCollectionByQuery(Un

> known Source)
> 	at

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getCollectionByQuery(Un

> known Source)
> 	at

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getCollectionByQuery(Un

> known Source)
> 	at

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getObjectByQuery(Unknow

> n Source)
> 	at

org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.getObjectByQuery(

=== message truncated ===