From Scott T Weaver <scotts-jetspeed-l...@binary-designs.net>
Subject Re: [J2] Struts - Portlets
Date Fri, 21 May 2004 13:02:59 GMT
Hi Vikas,

You will need to checkout the entire cvs and build it.  If you are not
familiar with cvs @ Apache, here is a link:
http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html

On Fri, 2004-05-21 at 06:35, Vikas Gupta wrote:
> Hi Ate,
> Pls tell me whether need to download all the folder/files listed in
> http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-jetspeed-2/#dirlist to run
> struts-portlet sample implementation??
>
> Regards
> Vikas

*           Scott T. Weaver              *
*         <weaver@apache.org>            *
*     <http://www.einnovation.com>       *
*   Apache Jetspeed Enterprise Portal    *
*     Apache Pluto Portlet Container     *
* OpenEditPro, Website Content Mangement *
*     <http://www.openeditpro.com>       *