From "Apostolos Apostolidis" <apos...@csd.uoc.gr>
Subject Pane Communication
Date Sun, 23 May 2004 19:50:57 GMT
Hi all!! I'm using jetspeed-1.4 along with jakarta-tomcat-4.1.27. I have two panes, lets say
"pane1" and "pane2",
where "pane1" consists of a JSP Portlet, say "portlet1" and "pane2" consists of two JSP Portlets,
"portlet2" and "portlet3".
The thing is that i want a parameter to be passed from "portlet1" to "portlet2", when i click
on a hyper reference(link). I have used the classic methods (getParameter and so on...), but
i think that you can't get a parameter from a portlet that belongs to another pane with my
code. Can anyone please help me????

Thanx in advance