From a..@douma.nu
Subject [J2] RenderURL and ActionURL broken?
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 11:57:51 GMT
Just checked out the latest cvs.
RenderURL and ActionURL tags don't render parameters anymore.
I noticed David been busy with the NavigationState and PortletURL implementation
so probably thats not finished yet ;-)

Any idea when this is going to work again?

A side note related to actionURL parameters:
Before these above changes I had an actionURL parameter which name was being
prefix with "Pluto_17_" (17 being the id of my portlet).
Because of this prefix my portlet can't find its action parameters.
Any idea where this comes from (pluto or jetspeed) and how this can be resolved?
(maybe I should enter an issue in Jira?)

Thanks,

Ate