From <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: [J2] Bug: render called twice after an actionRequest
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 08:04:26 GMT
> David Sean Taylor wrote:
>> Or try changing the aggregator component's algorithm to single
>> threaded to make debugging easier
>
> That's a good hint, didn't think of that. Is it configurable or do I
> have to modify the code for it?
> I'll check it out.

Found it:
In assembly/jetspeed.groovy changed strategy from 1 to
PageAggregatorImpl.STRATEGY_SEQUENTIAL
Great configuration setup guys (but could I suggest using predefined
constants instead of literals ?).

Bad luck though: using sequential strategy breaks the rendering.
Only the first portlet on a page is rendered, thereafter the
JetspeedPowerTool breaks with a NullPointerException on invocation of method
getCurrentPortletEntity.

I created new issue JS2-6 for it:
  http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-6

Ate