From Jun Yang <juny...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: [J2] Service Framework Proposal
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 09:36:55 GMT
Cornerstone JMX is ready for use.

I have checked in cornerstone-jmx-demo under jakarta-jetspeed-2.  I will
be checking in cornerstone-jmx after I merge the changes into
cornerstone.  jetspeed-cornerstone-jmx-1.0.jar is checked in under
cornerstone-jmx-demo as a temporary measure to let the demo run.  Read
how-to-run.txt.  The demo shows how simple it is to use Cornerstone JMX
to put any object under the management of JMX.

Jun

PS: The Cornerstone JMX code was done by Emad Benjamin.  I merely did
repackaging to strip away anything else unnecessary in Cornstone for
just the JMX purpose.  We shall probably make him a committer too for
him to maintain it.