From Jun Yang <juny...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Cornerstone IP status?
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 21:59:07 GMT
Sorry for taking so long.  I have finally got into touch with our
Corporate Counsel that's responsible for this case.  He has been out for
quite some time.  He understands the situtation of potential removal of
the source if he doesn't respond quickly.  He is reviewing it now.
Should have something to report back soon.

Jun