From "Weaver, Scott" <Swea...@rippe.com>
Subject [J2] Cornerstone Framework Update.
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 18:08:02 GMT
I have just updated the CVS with the latest cornerstone code base.  You will notice there is
now cornerstone-demo sub directory.  I have migrated the ant build functionality into maven
for both cornerstone and cornerstone-demo.

Running the demo:

First build cornerstone by cd-ing to the cornerstone sub-directory and running "maven", the
default goal will do everything you need including installing the cornerstone jar into your
maven repository.

Second to run the demo, cd to cornerstone-demo and run "maven", the default goal will automatically
build and run the demo app for you.

Regards,
| Scott T Weaver                 |
| <weaver@apache.org>            |