From David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: [J2] How to deploy Jetspeed portal as portlet application ?
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 16:51:14 GMT

On Monday, December 1, 2003, at 08:46  AM, David Sean Taylor wrote:

> On Monday, December 1, 2003, at 01:09  AM, Luta, Raphael (VUN) wrote:
>>
>> Does anybody have a suggestion on the best way to proceed ?
>>

> For a quick solution I would suggest:
>
> 1. Store the 'default' portlet application within the Jetspeed WAR
> application structure.
> If you simply want to refresh the deployed Jetspeed WAR with changes
> made in your /portal directory, type:
>
> maven hotdeploy

Sorry just realized that you want to store layouts as portlets. Thus
you will need to deploy the portlets to the portlet registry.
This means that the above solution is not correct, since the layout
portlet will not be deployed
I will look into creating a 'default' PA that resides inside the
Jetspeed WAR