From Jun Yang <juny...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: [J2] Cornerstone Framework Update.
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 18:09:49 GMT
Thanks Scott for doing it so quickly (as usual)!

Jun

Weaver, Scott wrote:

>I have just updated the CVS with the latest cornerstone code base.  You will notice there
is now cornerstone-demo sub directory.  I have migrated the ant build functionality into maven
for both cornerstone and cornerstone-demo.

>Running the demo:
>
>First build cornerstone by cd-ing to the cornerstone sub-directory and running "maven",
the default goal will do everything you need including installing the cornerstone jar into
your maven repository.

>Second to run the demo, cd to cornerstone-demo and run "maven", the default goal will
automatically build and run the demo app for you.