From "Barnhill William" <barnhill_will...@bah.com>
Subject Re: [J2] Cornerstone stack overflow
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 17:04:16 GMT
The readme file in the cornerstone sample zip says that the
StackOverflowError happens sometimes. For me it's happening everytime.

After doing some hunting and fiddling with logging I think I've tracked
it down to the following msg/location:

2003-12-02 12:01:25,702 671
[main@(org.apache.cornerstone.framework.persistence.factory.BasePersistentObjectCollectionFactory.createCollection(BasePersistentObjectCollectionFactory.java:325))]
 ERROR
org.apache.cornerstone.framework.persistence.factory.BasePersistentObjectCollectionFactory

- collection type definition missing; use
'collection.instance.className' or 'collection.factory.className' or
'collection.parent.name'

Has anyone fixed this already?

Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?

Also, will it make a difference right now if I use the version in CVS,
or the one in the zip archive?