From "Luta, Raphael (VUN)" <Raphael.L...@groupvu.Com>
Subject [J2] How to deploy Jetspeed portal as portlet application ?
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 09:09:07 GMT

I'm currently facing a pretty silly issue:
I want to deploy a portlet application with the J2 portal WAR
(for the layout Portlets) but I can't see a currently available
way to do it !
All pammanager tools assume that we're deploying a different WAR
and fail on an already deployed WAR.

Does anybody have a suggestion on the best way to proceed ?

--
Raphael Luta - raphael@apache.org

Vivendi Universal Disclaimer - HTTP://www.vivendiUniversal.com:
material of Vivendi Universal which is for the exclusive use of the
individual designated above as the recipient. Any review, retransmission,
is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact immediately
the sender by returning e-mail and delete the material from any computer.
If you are not the specified recipient, you are hereby notified that all
disclosure, reproduction, distribution or action taken on the basis of
this message is prohibited.