From Prabhu Kapaleeswaran <PKapaleeswa...@ifc.org>
Subject Jetspeed 2 Source Code
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 18:01:22 GMT
Greetings !!

Is there any document that can help highlight the flow / sequence diagram
in jetspeed 2 ?

Cheers
Prabu K

"Weaver, Scott" <Sweaver@rippe.com>
10/20/2003 03:31 PM
Please respond to "Jetspeed Developers List"

        To:     'Jetspeed Developers List' <jetspeed-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: building jetspeed 2

Hi Mike,

You need to build Pluto from the CVS.  Checkout Pluto, then "ant driver",
which will create that war for you.  Then just copy it to your repository.
 Only the older version of Pluto is available at ibiblio.  Since both
projects (Jetspeed 2 and Pluto) are in a rapid state of change, keeping
copies of the jars at ibiblio doesn't make sense, as they are almost
immediately out of date.

hth,
| Scott T Weaver                 |
| <weaver@apache.org>            |