From James Nguyen <senti...@duskyblue.net>
Subject RE: Jetspeed 2 fault execution
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 04:55:26 GMT
First off, check <TOMCAT_HOME>/shared/lib and make sure you have the
following jar files:
commons-configuration-1.0-dev.jar
commons-lang-1.0.1.jar
commons-logging-1.0.2.jar
jetspeed-commons-2.0-a1-dev.jar
log4j-1.2.6.jar
pluto-0.1-dev-unreleased.jar
portlet-api-1.0.jar

For some reason even though my build.properties file was correct and all (I
checked over and over again already), maven did not copy those files over
to the shared/lib. There was no messages complaining about anything either.
I would get a successful deploy every time.

Regards,
James

James Nguyen
I/T Professional