From Serge Huber <shub...@jahia.com>
Subject Re: Pluto committers
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2003 11:29:16 GMT

I am interested in becoming a contributor for Pluto. I am notably
interested in ways to making it portable (if possible) to other web
application containers. I will be very busy during the month of September
with other stuff (product release coming up), but I am very interested in
helping out as much as possible, as I have worked on this type of
technology before (mostly dispatching to regular servlets, treating them as
portlets).

Regards,
   Serge Huber.