From eric.tam...@sybase.com
Subject Jetspeed Interpage communication
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 13:36:46 GMT
Dear,

Being a beginner in Jetspeed implemention, I was wondering the following
item: let's consider we have two pages (two tabs). Each of them hold one
portlet that contains a specific web application.

The question is: while I'm navigating through the first web application, I
decide to click on the other page (tab) to navigate through the second web
application. Then I go back to first page ( first web application). Will
Jetspeed show me the page as it was before leaving it ? or will jetspeed
show me the first "state" of the page as it is the first time I call it ?

Looking forward to reading from you soon

Eric Tamisé