From "Mark Orciuch" <mark_orci...@ngsltd.com>
Subject RE: CVS Security broken ?
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 15:21:10 GMT
Aurelien,

Thanks for catching that. I think that the correct call should be:

pc.setSecurityRef(getSecurityReference(entry, null));

The 2nd parameter is never used (I don't know why it's there). The problem
is that we need to pass psml 'entry' to getPortletConfig. Can you open a
Bugzilla bug for this or do you want me to?

Best regards,

Mark Orciuch - morciuch@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/